Friday, October 5, 2012

The beginning.

Hello everyone, this is my first post on my blog, i started my journey as an really obese mother of a 1 year old and he is the main reason why i decided to start this journey on a healthy lifestyle, i couln't play with him or run after him once he started walking and it was not a happy place for neither of us, here over a year later i've lost over 120 pounds and i'm happier than ever. I'm here to help you all and for all of you to help me to keep on a healthy path and lifestyle, i will start posting all of my clean eating recipes and sharing with you my every day experiences and products that i find attractive for clean eating, thank you all for the support in advance and hope this can help many people.

2 comments:

  1. Sere acaso yo tu primer comentario?? Hahaha! I love the blog! You're extremely talented and a true inspiration for a lot of people out there suffering from weight issues. Don't give up and continue doing what you're doing. Y por favor, empieza a poner recetas Dominicanas "light"...LOL

    Un Beso!

    Rosalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Rosalia tan bella!!! Un millon de gracias que lindas palabras, yo de verdad espero poder ayudar a mucha gente!!! Me pondre en eso de las recetas dominicanas lol, un abrazo!!!!

    ReplyDelete